Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nyan-catification

 Hello Everybody,
 I finally finished the Nyancat Scarf for my boyfriend's birthday (which is a week away). Had it done for a while, but I've been a lazy hooker and not taken pics of it. Here's my bf wearing it looking all happy and stuff :D



He's been informed that he has to wear it all day on his birthday or it will be taken back under my care. Because of reckless abandonment.
Now because I was bored and think it looks even more awesome on me, here's some obligatory high camera shot pouty pics :D

And because I'm such a nice person, I'll even show a few photos of the actual scarf by itself. And no, I'm not making anyone else one. Even if you beg. You'll just have to admire from afar.

So there we have it, my gorgeous piece of catty art for all to see. Cost about $40 all up to make so I'm glad it turned out well. What's next on my crochet list? Who knows? I might have a go at making an amigurumi zombie from Creepy Cute Crochet. Or a vampire, we'll just wait and see where the hook takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment