Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Squee!

If any of you don't know what a squee is, I'm sure you've heard it before. To squee is to squeal with glee and excitement like a teenage girl whose seen Orlando Bloom/Twilight/any-other-fan-obsessed-franchise. And right now, I'm squeeing like mad.



 I've been waiting for months for a package and it finally arrived. Inside was 5 balls of yarn from Red Heart :D One of those American brands that so many probably take for granted, yet we international hookers must pay ridiculous postage fees to obtain. I think I'd like to move overseas purely for the cheaper postage.

Aren't they gorgeous?! I have no idea what to do with them, but when the time comes I'll hook the hell out of those balls of aesthetic euphoria.

If anyone has ideas for the Xmas yarn comment please, I'm itching to get a Xmas project started. Got some seasonal amigurumi started, but still working on following the pattern right, so that's on the backburner. I can tell you though, they're by the same designer that made Cthulhu. So prepare for Christmassy awesomeness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment